Who do I contact if my address is changed?

Notify any company that sends you bills, magazines, or other important information, such as mortgage, financial, and insurance documents. Contact your letter carrier or the local post office about a change of address notification. Update your driver's license or DMV ID card at a local office or online at www.ncdot.org/dmv. Carteret County will send an update to the E911 system and tax office. Keep the letter that you received from Carteret County with your important papers. If you misplace it and need a copy, contact our office.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a 911 address?
2. How are 911 addresses assigned?
3. Why is a 911 address required?
4. How do I post my address number?
5. I received a letter or phone call about my address being changed. Why?
6. Who do I contact if my address is changed?
7. Do I need a new deed if my address changed?
8. What is this Next Generation 911 I’ve been hearing about?
9. Who do I call if my road sign has been stolen or knocked down?