We continue to offer vaccines at the Health Department on Bridges Street in Morehead City by appointment only. To make a vaccine appointment, call 252-728-8550, option 2. The Health Department is not offering community testing at this time. For testing resources, click here.
Anyone 6 months or older is eligible to receive a free, safe, and effective COVID-19 vaccine.
- You are 5 or older, and
- You received your second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine at least FIVE months ago, or
- You received your Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least TWO months ago.
- The CDC also recommends a third dose of Pfizer for children 5 to 11 who have compromised immune systems.
- You are 50 or older and got your first booster shot at least FOUR months ago, or
- You are 12 or older and have a compromised immune system, and got your first booster at least FOUR months ago, or
- You received a total of two shots of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least FOUR months ago.